1. Paint entire box with blue paint. Allow to dry.
2. Cut paper to fit inside of box as shown, glue into place.
3. Cut a small square of scrapbook paper. Cut toothpicks, arrange them on small square of paper to form a window, then glue to paper.
4. Glue lace ribbon to window to form curtains, glue window to top section of display box.
5. Cut doily to make rug, glue to bottom of box.
6. Cut a 2"x1/2" rectangle of cardboard.
7. Wrap gingham fabric around cardboard to make fabric bolt, glue to side.
8. Glue Sewing Supplies and Sewing Machine Table to rug.
9. Glue Cuckoo Clock and Sewing Supply Shelf to box.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>