Sewing Room Miniature Display box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sparrow Innovations Make It Love It Mini Display Box - Large House
- Sparrow Innovations Make It Love It Miniatures:
- ewing Supply Shelf
- Cuckoo Clock
- Sewing Machine on Table
- Sewing Supplies
- Blue craft paint
- Fabric scraps
- Lace ribbon
- Scrapbook paper
- Lace doily
- Cardboard scrap
- Gingham scrap fabric
- Craft glue
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Paint entire box with blue paint. Allow to dry.
2. Cut paper to fit inside of box as shown, glue into place.
3. Cut a small square of scrapbook paper. Cut toothpicks, arrange them on small square of paper to form a window, then glue to paper.
4. Glue lace ribbon to window to form curtains, glue window to top section of display box.
5. Cut doily to make rug, glue to bottom of box.
6. Cut a 2"x1/2" rectangle of cardboard.
7. Wrap gingham fabric around cardboard to make fabric bolt, glue to side.
8. Glue Sewing Supplies and Sewing Machine Table to rug.
9. Glue Cuckoo Clock and Sewing Supply Shelf to box.