1. Spray paint frame with ColorMaster™ Watermelon; repeat coats for desired coverage.
2. Measure inside of frame to determine size of board to be cut. Cut board with a saw or have it cut at hardware store.
3. Use wire cutters to cut chicken wire 2-3" larger than the hardboard. Spray paint wire with ColorMaster™ Satin Leather Brown.
4. Cut batting to size of the board, do not wrap around edges; hot glue batting in place.
5. Cover batting & board with muslin; wrap around to backside of board; hot glue in place.
6. Wrap chicken wire tightly around covered board; bend wire to lay flat against backside of board.
7. Insert covered board into frame; secure on back with hot glue in corners & around edges.
8. Cover back of frame with kraft paper & white glue.
9. Spray paint clothespins & buttons in a variety of colors; allow to dry.
10. Thread embroidery floss through holes of buttons; knot on the front side.
11. Hot glue buttons to clothespins.
12. Use clothespins to hang objects on chicken wire.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.