SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Large silver hurricane glass
- 2 27” Pearl peony sprays, purple/two tone
- 1 Purple hydrangea with small buds
- 1 26” Poke berry spray, plum/green
- 1 Green artichoke
- 1 Pkg. 11” green/cream cabbage leaf
- Styrofoam™ brand foam to fill container
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun/glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo often for placement of items.
- Fill container with Styrofoam™, slightly above rim.
- Glue artichoke and one trimmed cabbage leaf in place.
- Trim hydrangea, glue in place.
- Trim poke berry, glue in place.
- Trim peonies, glue in place. Add trimmed cabbage leaf, lower left, glue in place.