SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Body Art® Face Paint: Metallic Silver White Green
- Tulip® Body Art® sponges
- Small cup of water
- Small paintbrush
1. Wash and dry face.
2. Take a damp sponge and place in the white Body Art face paint.
3. Apply paint to the upper cheekbone on one side of face. Begin in the middle and gradually lighten application to the outer edges.
4. Repeat using Metallic Silver.
5. Freehand shamrocks using Green face paint and brush. To make shamrock paint a letter “V" then, repeat it in the opposite direction connecting the two at their vertices.
6. Repeat shamrock in various sizes.
7. Add small dots with the tip of face paintbrush in between shamrocks.
8. Let dry.