SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Shamrock pan
- Metal Shamrock cookie cutter
- Cookie sheet
- Cake release
- Hot roll mix, 2 pkgs
- 3 lbs ready-made spinach dip, or your favorite homemade recipe
- Sliced white bread
- Prepare hot roll mix following package directions.
- Prepare pan with cake release.
- Press dough into pan for final rising time.
- Bake, remove and cool following roll mix directions.
- Cut shamrocks from white bread using cookie cutter; toast on cookie sheet in 400F oven for 7-8 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Hollow out shamrock bread loaf leaving a 1/2" rim of crust. Cut away void areas between petals and stem. Fill with spinach dip.
- Position shamrock on serving tray with toasts.
- Serves 24-30.