1. Basecoat front, back and sides of birdhouse with Sheer Color Green. Allow to dry.
2. Apply Sheer Color Aqua in streaks over Sheer Color Green. Allow to dry.
3. Apply Sheer Color Purple in streaks over Sheer Color Green and Aqua. Allow to dry.
4. Paint top knob with Sheer Color Aqua. Allow to dry.
5. Paint grass on birdhouse with Sheer Color Aqua.
6. Brush on Mod Podge Matte to burlap fabric. Allow to dry completely.
7. Trace shape of roofline onto paper. Use as a template to create 3 layers of shingles for all sides of the roof as shown.
8. Mod Podge® shingles in place.
9. Paint ecru cotton flowers with Sheer Colors Aqua, Pink and Purple. Randomly Mod Podge flowers and stems to front and sides of birdhouse.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.