Sheer Ribbon Wedding Favor
- SUPPLIES & TOOLS: Makes 1 favor
- 1 spool misty sheer ribbon
- 1 spool banner ribbon
- 1 spool satin ribbon, 1/8" wide
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut one 13" length of misty sheer ribbon.
- Make three marks on the ribbon: at the halfway point, 5" from one end, and 6" from other.
- Fold one side up to 5" mark and glue both sides to form pouch.
- Fold one side up to 6" mark and glue both sides to form pouch.
- Fill the 2-1/2" pouch with almonds.
- Fold the top over at the half way mark, leaving approximately 3/4" to bottom of favor. Glue flap to hold.
- Cut one 10" length of banner ribbon. Wrap around the center of the pouch and glue in the back.
- Use 1/8" ribbon to tie a bow and glue to front of favor. Refer to photo for placement.