1. Clean glass inside and out.
2. Draw seashell shapes on the paper backing of the contact paper.
3. Cut the seashell shapes out of the Contact paper and apply to the lantern spacing them evenly around the lantern about 2" apart.
4. In a well-ventilated area, place the lantern on newspaper and spray paint from the bottom up about halfway.
5. Allow the lantern to completely dry.
6. Peel off the Contact paper shell stencils.
7. Dry-run arrange the seashells around the bottom perimeter of the lantern starting with a center focus and then taper off around the globe.
8. Apply adhesive to the backside of the shells, also putting on dabs of hot glue to initially secure the shell. Work quickly and place shell in desired location. Hold in place for a few seconds. Continue to do this with each shell.
9. Adhesive will continue to dry overnight.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>