SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish wood stool
- Medium & detail paintbrushes
- Americana® paints: light green, lemon yellow, burnt orange, dark chocolate, graphite, white
DIRECTIONS: Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Base paint the top portion of the stool with dark chocolate paint. Base paint the legs of the stool with light green paint. Add additional coats as necessary. Allow paint to dry thoroughly before continuing.
2. Add small lines to the legs with charcoal paint to make the legs look like cactus. Use the photo as a guide.
3. Paint a rope border around the edge of the stool. Mix together white, yellow and brown paint to create shades of brown and tan to add dimension to the rope.
4. Paint a star shape with yellow paint, trim around the outside and add a circle with a tan paint. Note: Create tan paint by mixing brown, white and yellow as in step 3 for the rope.
5. Outline and add detail with dark brown paint, add the word "SHERIFF" with child's name below. Use photo as a guide.