Shibori Side Bullseye Tank Top
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One Step Tie Dye Kit® Blue
- White 100% natural fiber tank top
- Disposable plastic surface cover
- Wash tank and leave damp. Lay out flat on covered work surface.
- At the side of tank, where desired center of bullseye is to be, pinch a bit of fabric between thumb and forefinger and draw fabric into a tube shape.
- Secure along this tube with multiple rubber bands.
- Mix dye according to package instructions.
- Apply dye to banded sections of tank.
- Cover tank with plastic and allow to set 6-8 hours.
- Remove bands and rinse tank under running water to remove excess dye.
- Wash and dry tank as fabric requires.