Shield Shape Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Template
- DCWV® 12"x12" Citrus Stack
- DCWV® 6"x6" Gauze Stack
- DCWV® 6"X6" Pebbled Stack
- DCWV® Small & Large Pearl Embellishments
- DCWV® Home Wooden Shield Shapes
- 12"x12" green cardstock sheet
- White ink pad
- Foam pouncer
- Personal die cut machine with flower & leaf shapes, inspirational words in various sizes
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Adhesive foam squares
1. Select a base sheet for each shield shape from the Gauze stack. Lay the chevron section of the template on top of the first sheet. Hold the template in place or use small sections masking tape to secure it to the paper. Use ink to stamp the pattern onto the paper in a pressing motion or use a foam pouncer to transfer the ink to the paper. Repeat for any remaining sheets.
2. Glue down gauze paper to shield shape. With sharp scissors, snip around the edges to remove all the excess paper.
3. Adhere smaller pearls around the outside edge of each shield shape.
4. Cut out flowers, words, and leaves using the green cardstock sheet, print(s) from the Citrus stack, as well as pages from the Pebbled Stack. Roll the petals of the flowers with the pencil and then layer them together, along with the leaves, in desired grouping. To give the flowers more dimension, use adhesive foam squares between the different layers. Place words on shield as desired.