SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ Bond, 4 oz.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™: Multi Ultra-Fine Crystal Pink Jewel
- Black high heels
- Circle template
- Chalk pencil, gray or white
- Paintbrushes – liner and round
- Disposable plate
- 3 bowls
- Scratch paper
- Glitter Recipe: Solid Pink Jewel 1 part Pink Jewel + 2 parts Multi Ultra-Fine Crystal 2 parts Multi Ultra-Fine Crystal + 1 part Pink Jewel
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color & design placement.
1. Wipe shoes clean.
2. Prepare work area by spreading out sheets of scratch paper.
3. Use the circle template and chalk pencil to trace various sized circles randomly onto high heels as shown, excluding the heel portion.
4. Draw stripes of various thicknesses on heel portion of each shoe. Refer to photo.
5. Add glitter colors to bowls using recipe above.
6. Squeeze some Glitter Bond onto disposable plate. Working on one at a time, use the paintbrushes to fill in circles with Glitter Bond. While adhesive is still wet, sprinkle glitter onto dot & tap off excess onto scratch paper. Return to bowl for reuse.
7. Continue glittering circles until complete.
8. Working on one at a time, paint in stripes with adhesive then sprinkle with glitter. When finished, let dry completely. Remaining chalk marks can be wiped away with a damp cloth. Excess glitter can be brushed away with a dry brush.