Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Stampendous
Crafting Time: Under 1 hour
Skill Level: No experience necessary
1. Form a 4¼"x5½" card base with Java cardstock.
2. Stamp shirtwaists on Vanilla cardstock.
3. Tear around edges of Vanilla cardstock and sponge edges with VersaFine™ Vintage Sepia ink.
4. Tear one long end of a strip of Candlelight cardstock 5½"x2". Sponge edges with VersaFine™ Vintage Sepia ink.
5. Stamp the bottom ends of the shirtwaist poles onto the very top section of the torn edge of Candlelight cardstock. Line up the images before gluing together.
6. Apply a line of glue along the Candlelight strip and sprinkle with gold glitter.
7. Tie a 1/2" wide piece of natural cotton twill ribbon around card, above glitter line.
8. Color shirtwaists with colored pencils to match Candlelight paper, if desired.
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit - Lime
Fiskars 5'' Non-Stick Scissors
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.