SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 9 rose buds, short stems
- 8 wild rose, short stems
- 1 burlap garland
- 2 white doilies
- 1 red ribbon
- Brown floral tape
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun & glue sticks, dual temp
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Trim a few lower leaves from rose bud stems.
2. Gather stem, wrap with floral tape in a tight bouquet.
3. Add open rose stems, slightly lower than rose buds. Work around taped area. Tape together with floral tape to form bouquet.
4. Trim all to desired length.
5. Wrap with burlap. Glue in place.
6. Fold doilies in half. Glue at neck of bouquet.
7. Add ribbon to trim.