1. Go outside to search for signs of the spring season. Look closely at little buds on the trees. Listen to birds in the bushes. Discover flowers sprouting from the ground. Take your ideas back inside to create artwork.
2. Use a hole punch to make two holes along each edge of every piece of paper
3. On each square use Crayola Washable Kids’ paint, Metallic Markers and Washable Watercolors to draw and paint things that remind you of spring.
4. Create a colorful border around each drawing. Allow to dry.
5. Arrange drawings into rows to they look like a quilt of colorful designs. Align pairs of holes. Have an adult help cut short pieces of ribbon to tie each pair together.
6. Carefully thread a piece of ribbon through a pair of holes to link two pieces of paper together. Ties the squares together loosely.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>