1. Go outside to search for signs of the spring season. Look closely at little buds on the trees. Listen to birds in the bushes. Discover flowers sprouting from the ground. Take your ideas back inside to create artwork.
2. Use a hole punch to make two holes along each edge of every piece of paper
3. On each square use Crayola Washable Kids’ paint, Metallic Markers and Washable Watercolors to draw and paint things that remind you of spring.
4. Create a colorful border around each drawing. Allow to dry.
5. Arrange drawings into rows to they look like a quilt of colorful designs. Align pairs of holes. Have an adult help cut short pieces of ribbon to tie each pair together.
6. Carefully thread a piece of ribbon through a pair of holes to link two pieces of paper together. Ties the squares together loosely.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.