SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" of Princess Stylish Watercolor brush back satin fabric
- 12" of coordinating fabric
- Wonder Under (R) transfer web (double sided)
- Picture frame 8"x10"
1. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
2. Cut the Princess fabric the size of the glass in the picture frame.
3. Cut a 7"x9" piece from both the Wonder Under (R) and coordinating fabric.
4. Press the Wonder Under (R) onto the coordinating fabric.
5. Enlarge the Princess to measurements noted, cut out template and trace onto the side of the fabric that has the Wonder Under (R) on it.