1. Take childhood photos of the bride and groom, preferably side shots. Scan photos to fit onto the slates. Print photos.
2. Trace the outline of the photos onto tracing paper. Rub the backside of the drawings with a pencil and transfer the outlines onto white cardstock.
3. Place cardstock onto a cutting mat and cut out with an X-Acto® knife or pair of small scissors.
4. Adhere silhouettes onto the slates and allow to dry.
5. If desired, rub colored chalk along the edges of the slate.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>