Silhouettes on Heart Slates
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Heart slates
- White cardstock
- Tracing paper
- Mod Podge
- X-Acto® knife
- Cutting mat
1. Take childhood photos of the bride and groom, preferably side shots. Scan photos to fit onto the slates. Print photos.
2. Trace the outline of the photos onto tracing paper. Rub the backside of the drawings with a pencil and transfer the outlines onto white cardstock.
3. Place cardstock onto a cutting mat and cut out with an X-Acto® knife or pair of small scissors.
4. Adhere silhouettes onto the slates and allow to dry.
5. If desired, rub colored chalk along the edges of the slate.