Silk Floral Succulent Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pre-made silk wreath
- Assorted floral silk succulents in various shapes, sizes and colors (5-7)
- Styrofoam® small egg shapes (3)
- Jar each of all-surface metallic paints in gold, silver & copper
- Paint - moss & brown
- Paintbrushes (2-3)
- Glue gun & all temperature glue sticks
- Cut Styrofoam® eggs in half and paint the top smooth using brown, moss green paints to look like rock and allow to dry.
- Using brush, lightly stroke the tips front and back of succulents with assorted metallic paints. Allow to dry.
- Hang wreath against wall to assist staging placement of succulents on wreath.
- Use cell phone or camera to take photo of placement before gluing in place.
- Using hot glue gun, glue succulents into place one at a time until all succulents are in place.
- Remove any glue threads from wreath to clean up.