Silly Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Patterned paper, 4-5 patterns of choice
- 12"x12" Cardstock: 2 white, 1 orange
- Fiskars tools: Squeeze Punches:
- Large Round 'n Round
- Extra Large Twinkle Twinkle
- Ultra ShapeXpress
- Alphabet Shape Templates
- Circle Cutter & Circle Cutter Guide
- Markers or pens
- Corner rounder
- Paper trimmer
- Round corners of one sheet of white cardstock to create the base for the layout.
- Cut orange cardstock to 11"x11". Round corners. Adhere to center of cardstock base.
- Cut photo into a circle using the Circle Cutter and Circle Cutter Guide. Photo will be approximately 7" in diameter. Adhere to lower right hand corner of layout.
- Use Round ‘n Round Squeeze Punch to create circles out of various patterned papers. You will need approximately 8 circles. Adhere circles to orange cardstock as shown.
- Cut the title phrase, "Silly Silly," or another phrase of choice using the Ultra ShapeXpress & Alphabet Shape Templates. Adhere to layout as shown. Embellish letters with markers or pens.
- Type journaling on cardstock cut into strips; adhere to upper left corner of layout.
- Use Twinkle Twinkle Squeeze Punch to create star design; adhere to middle left of layout as shown.