Silly Spider Painted Halloween Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glitter Glue: black, orange
- 1-1/2" pompom, black
- Wiggly eyes
- Alphabet stickers, black
- Paints, 3 shades of purple
- 1/2" paintbrush
- Craft glue
- Paint a wash of purple paint over entire canvas. While still wet, drip 2 more shades of purple paint over it, allowing the drips to be bold. Set on its edge to dry.
- Lightly pencil trace a spider web. With black glitter glue, trace over these lines. Allow to dry. Repeat with orange glitter glue next to the black glitter glue. Allow to dry.
- Apply HAPPY HALLOWEEN sticker letters to canvas. Highlight each letter with orange glitter glue.
- Trim one side of the pompom, so it lies flat. Draw orange glitter glue smile. Glue two wiggly eyes. Set aside.
- With black and orange glitter glue, draw the strand from which the spider will dangle. Add dots to ends of the web. Draw spider legs. Allow to dry.
- Glue on spider.