SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up! PDA: Personal Dazzle Assistance: Clear, Aqua, Orange
- Construction paper – desired colors
- Wiggle eyes – different sizes
- Tissue paper – desired colors
- Feathers – desired colors
- Pompoms – desired colors
- Sequin trim – desired colors
- Wood spoons
- Large flat paintbrush
1. Squeeze a puddle of Original Tacky Glue onto a piece of foil. Dip paintbrush into glue then brush onto spoon. While glue is still wet, wrap tissue paper around the entire spoon as shown. Let dry.
2. Use a pencil to draw arms on construction paper then cut out. Glue to handle of spoon where shown. Let dry.
3. Draw ears, mouths and headpieces as desired on construction paper then cut out.
4. Adhere eyes, pompom, construction paper and sequins to spoon to create facial features. Refer to photo. Glue feathers to tops of heads (on backside of spoon) and let dry.
5. Stick PDA Crystals on handle of spoon and around “face" to embellish.