1. Cut a 10" length of jewelry wire. Slide a crimp bead onto one end and then loop the wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Crimp bead with the crimping tool.
2. String on a 4mm roundels, 3 blue bicones and a 4mm roundel. Repeat pattern 2 more times. Add 2 blue bicones, 4mm roundel, 4 corrugated beads and a 4mm roundel.
3. Repeat pattern above in reverse to complete the bracelet.
4. Add a crimp bead. Loop wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Make sure beads are snug on the wire and then crimp the crimp bead with crimping tool. Trim any excess wire.
5. Attach a clasp to one end with a jump ring. Add a jump ring to the other end.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.