SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 square silver containers
- 1 pear-shaped silver container
- 1 lantern-style silver container
- 1 tall cylinder silver container
- White Styrofoam™ to fill containers
- 1 long stem, silver
- 2 poinsettia, blue
- 3 roses, blue
- 2 hydrangea, white
- 3 peony, blue
- 4 poinsettia, white
- Wire cutter/knife
- Glue gun/glue sticks, multi-temp
NOTE: Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Fill containers with Styrofoam™.
2. Trim stems to desired lengths. Trim foliage from stems.
3. Insert flowers. Glue in place. Hide holes with trimmed foliage. Glue in place.