Silver Dangle Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Silver teardrop chandelier earring findings
- Silver earwires
- Silver 4-loop connectors
- Hematite crystal rondelle beads
- Silver eyepins
- Silver 4mm round jump rings
- Flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Connect short lengths of the 4-loop connectors. For both earrings, make 4 lengths of 4 connectors each, and two lengths of 5 connectors each.
2. Create a connector by sliding one hematite bead onto an eyepin and forming a simple loop. Repeat to make 6 of these.
3. Connect the crystal connector to each of the three loops in each chandelier.
4. Connect the lengths of 4-loop connectors to these, putting the longer lengths in the middle.
5. Attach the earwires.