Silver Elegance Christmas Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18" Grapevine wreath
- 6" Grapevine wreath
- 1 Can spray paint, silver
- 2 Large red amaryllis
- 1 pkg. Floral wire
- 1 pkg. Floral tape, green or brown
- 4 yds. of 2" wired-edge ribbon
- 1 pkg. Reindeer moss
- 3 Beaded red apples
- 3 Ornaments, apple green
- 1 Pine branch bush
- 1 Sparkle-texture bush, silver
- 2 Berry stems, red
- 3 Berry stems, apple green and silver
- Wire cutters
- Wire Easel
- Glue gun & glue sticks*
*hot glue gun should be used only with adult supervision
- Spray 18" grapevine wreath with silver paint. Take the 6" grapevine apart and spray with silver paint.
- Make hanger with floral wire and hang wreath on wire easel. Refer to photo often for placement.
- Fan out small grapevine and wire to bottom portion of wreath.
- Always "fluff" the floral stems for a natural look.
- Position the 2 amaryllis, one shorter than the other to the right of center. To avoid getting burned, glue all stems to wreath by simply applying glue where the stems go into the wreath.
- Make a bow and attach with wire at the bottom center of the wreath.
- Cut pine branches and the silver sparkle texture bushes apart.
- Place pine branches and silver sparkle stems evenly throughout the design, lifting outward.
- Cut all berry stems into two pieces and space them according to the photo.
- Glue red apples and green ornaments on the wreath.
- Fill in all vacant areas with reindeer moss.
Silver Elegance Christmas Wreath is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cecy from Great Its a beatiuful wreath and all your friends and family told you how spectacular looks your door.
Date published: 2007-06-10