Silver Elegance Duct Tape Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Duck brand duct tape: silver, black
- Styrofoam brand foam balls: 1 large, 1 small
- Black & white wired ribbon
- Silver cord
- Star template
- Hole punch
- Cut small Styrofoam brand foam ball in half; attach to top and bottom of large ball with wire and glue. Cover ball with silver duct tape. To create a loop of duct tape fold the tape on itself lengthwise and hot glue it to the top.
- Cut squares of black duct tape, trimming to follow the contour of the ball and attach to the large silver ball.
- Stars: Fold silver duct tape over on itself sticky sides together. Draw star shapes, cut out, punch a hole. Repeat for black stars. Tie silver cord around the loop. String on stars, tie a knot in the cord to secure the stars and unravel the remaining cord.
- Tie a bow around the loop and shape the wire-edged ribbon.
- Create 3 spikes by cutting duct tape 6" to 8" long and rolling it diagonally from one of the ends. Trim the narrow end to a point and secure near the loop.