SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Silver fresh water pearls
- Glitter glass strand (crystal roundels)
- 3mm silver beads
- Jewelry wire
- Ant silver toggle
- Crimp beads
- Jump rings
- Round nose pliers
- Crimping tool
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a 10" length of jewelry wire. Slide a crimp bead onto one end and then loop the wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Crimp bead with the crimping tool.
2. String on a silver bead, 3 pearls, silver bead and a crystal roundel.
3. Repeat pattern 6 more times.
4. Add a crimp bead. Loop wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Make sure beads are snug on the wire and then crimp the crimp bead with crimping tool. Trim any excess wire.
5. Attach a toggle clasp to each end with a jump ring.