Silver Hope Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Eight 6mm Swarovski pearls
- Seven 6mm rose Swarovski bicones
- 2 pkgs 4mm Swarovski AB crystal bicones
- Sterling letter cube beads, H-O-P-E
- Two 3mm sterling beads
- Ribbon charm
- Silver toggle clasp
- 2 crimp beads
- Jewelry wire
- Jump ring
- Wire cutters
- Crimping pliers
- Bead mat or bead board
- Refer to photo. Lay out beads for 7" bracelet on bead mat or bead board.
- Cut 10" length of jewelry wire. String on a crimp bead and one section of the toggle clasp. Loop the wire back through the crimp bead. Crimp the bead.
- String on a 4mm AB bicone, pearl, 6mm rose bicone, 4mm AB bicone, making sure extra wire goes through the first 2 beads. Trim excess wire. Repeat pattern 2 more times.
- Add a jump ring to the ribbon charm.
- String on a 3mm silver bead, ribbon charm, 3mm silver bead, 4mm AB bicone.
- Add the HOPE cubes with a 4mm AB bicone in between.
- Finish bracelet with pearl, 6mm rose bicone and 4mm AB bicone pattern.
- Add a crimp bead at the other end of toggle clasp.
- Complete by looping wire back through the crimp bead and the AB bead. Crimp; trim excess wire.