1. Cut two lengths of chain 5" long using the wire cutters. With the long nose pliers, attach each side of the toggle clasp to the ends of both 5" chains with 6mm jump rings.
2. Open the jumps rings on each of the dimpled medallions with rhinestone danglers. Slide off the rhinestone danglers, and set aside. Do not close the jump rings.
3. Attach one of the small dimpled medallions to the open end of one of the 5" chain lengths using the jump ring that came on the medallion.
4. Attach another small dimpled medallion to the first medallion.
5. Repeat Step 4 with 4 large dimpled medallions, then 2 small dimpled medallions, connecting each new medallion to the one before it. Make sure all medallions face the same way.
6. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach the last small medallion to the open end of the remaining chain length.
7. Using the jump rings that are already attached, connect 3 hammered medallions to the center 3 jump rings connecting the large dimpled medallions.
8. Attach 4 6mm jump rings to 4 of the rhinestone danglers. Connect the rhinestone danglers to the remaining jump rings that are in between the dimpled rhinestone medallions. Once again, make sure all danglers and medallions face the same way.