Silver Owl Hand Stamped Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Two 1/2" silver tone metal circle blanks
- Silver tone earring wires
- Owl metal stamp
- Steel bench block
- Ball peen hammer
- Metal hole punch (if blank does not already have a hole)
- Fine tip permanent marker
- Polishing cloth
- Round nose pliers
- Masking tape
- Tape blanks to bench block at top edge.
- Using the metal stamps, stamp owls on blanks.
- Darken imprints with Sharpie™ and remove excess with polishing cloth.
- Punch holes at top of blanks if they did not already come with holes.
- Open earring wires, insert through holes and close.
Items in This Collection