1. Cut chain to 20". Use a jump ring to attach the lobster claw fastener set, one side to each end of the chain.
2. String a headpin with a round turquoise bead and a pink teardrop bead and make a loop back into the beads. Repeat six more times.
3. String a headpin with a turquoise rondelle bead and make a loop back into the bead. Repeat five more times.
4. In the center of the chain, use a jump ring to attach the headpin with the teardrop and round bead.
5. On the next chain link, use a jump ring to attach a headpin with a rondelle bead. Repeat for the chain link on the other side of the teardrop bead.
6. Going out from the center, alternate teardrop beads with rondelle beads until all the headpins with beads are attached.