Simple Baby Blanket
Measures 34"x36" [86.5 x 91.5 cm]
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 skeins Bernat® Baby Blanket™ Yarn: Peachy
- Crochet hook size N/15 [10 mm] or size for gauge
- Tape measure
GAUGE: 5 single crochet (sc) and 6 rows = 4" [10 cm].
- Ch 50.
- Row 1: 1 sc n 2nd ch from hook.
- *Ch 1. Skip next ch. 1 sc in next ch.
- Rep from * to end of chain. Turn – 49 sts.
- Row 2: Ch 1. 1 sc in first sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. *Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp.
- Rep from * to last sc. 1 sc in last sc. Turn.
- Row 3: Ch 1. 1 sc in first sc. *Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp.
- Rep from * to last 2 sc. Ch 1.
- Skip next sc. 1 sc in last sc. Turn.
- Rep Rows 2 & 3 for pat until work from beg measures 35" [89 cm].
- Do not fasten off.
- Rnd 1: Ch 1. Work 1 rnd of sc evenly around each edge of Blanket, working 3 sc in each corner. Join with slip stitch (sl st) to first sc. Fasten off.
- Beg = Beginning
- Ch = Chain
- Pat = Pattern
- Rep = Repeat
- Rnd = Round
- Sc = Single crochet
- Sl st = Slip stitch
- Sp = Space
- St = Stitch
Items in This Collection
Item # 12542833
Available for U.S. Shipping Only