1. Cut out two pieces of front bodice knit 19" wide by 11" lengthwise.
2. Cut out two pieces of back bodice knit 17" wide by 9" lengthwise.
3. Cut out two pieces of skirt fabric 15" x 30" for skirt back and one piece 30" x 30" for skirt front.
4. With a ½" seam allowance sew the 15" back pieces to each side of the 30" square. Sew the back seam leaving the top 6" open.
5. Use a basting stitch ¼" from the top edge to gather the skirt.
6. Use a basting stitch and gather the lengthwise sides of the knit fabric pieces.
7. Sew and attach one front and one back knit bodice piece together at the gathering with a ½" seam allowance. Repeat with remaining bodice pieces.
8. With right sides of bodice together, sew ½" seam allowance along one long edge. Topstitch one side of that seam.
9. Cut a straight line down the center back of back bodice pieces. Gather the ends.
10. With a ½" seam allowance and right sides together, attach the skirt fabric to the bottom of bodice.
11. Attach the back bodice and top of skirt, gathered ends, to the zipper.
12. Create hem by folding 1" up to wrong side of fabric and another 1" up and then stitch ¼" away from folded edge. Press.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>