1. Cut out two pieces of front bodice knit 19" wide by 11" lengthwise.
2. Cut out two pieces of back bodice knit 17" wide by 9" lengthwise.
3. Cut out two pieces of skirt fabric 15" x 30" for skirt back and one piece 30" x 30" for skirt front.
4. With a ½" seam allowance sew the 15" back pieces to each side of the 30" square. Sew the back seam leaving the top 6" open.
5. Use a basting stitch ¼" from the top edge to gather the skirt.
6. Use a basting stitch and gather the lengthwise sides of the knit fabric pieces.
7. Sew and attach one front and one back knit bodice piece together at the gathering with a ½" seam allowance. Repeat with remaining bodice pieces.
8. With right sides of bodice together, sew ½" seam allowance along one long edge. Topstitch one side of that seam.
9. Cut a straight line down the center back of back bodice pieces. Gather the ends.
10. With a ½" seam allowance and right sides together, attach the skirt fabric to the bottom of bodice.
11. Attach the back bodice and top of skirt, gathered ends, to the zipper.
12. Create hem by folding 1" up to wrong side of fabric and another 1" up and then stitch ¼" away from folded edge. Press.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.