SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 yds. 54"/60" wide fabric
- 1 package coordinating bias tape
- Large hook & eye
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
- Fold fabric in half. Cut up the fold line 34" for the center front.
- Cut out a circle for the neckline. The circle should measure 6-1/2" on the half.
- Hem all edges except neckline with a turn and turn 1/2" hem.
- To secure the neckline, use a bias tape, sew around the neckline.
- Sew hook and eye for the front closure at neckline.