COLORFUL FABRIC TREES
1. Glue each pastel fabric square into sleeves by slightly overlapping opposite sides and gluing to secure. Join the 8½" sides of the 10½"x8½" piece. Slide the appropriate fabric sleeve over each cone.
2. Glue the bottom edge of the sleeves to the bottom of the cones, pleating the fabric evenly around each.
3. Gather the fabric tightly at the top of each cone and secure with thread. Trim excess fabric.
4. Tie a ribbon bow around the gathered fabric at the top of the cone and push a pearl headpin into the top to finish.
DO THE FUNKY CHICKEN
1. Use the wire cutters to cut the plant stake or dowel in half to form two 9" legs. Insert the legs 1" into the bottom, wide end of the egg 1" apart; glue to secure. It is easier to attach the legs before adding the feathers.
2. Cut two 2" pieces from one end of the boa and set aside for the feet. Pin one end of the remaining boa to the top of the egg; wrap it down the egg and through the legs; pin again at the top. Wrap the boa around the egg in the opposite direction, down the side, across the front of the legs & pin again at the top, dividing the egg in quarters. Use remaining boa to fill in each section, pinning at the top and bottom to secure.
3. Cut the 2½" ball in half with the serrated knife. These pieces will be used for the feet. Stand the chicken upright and push the legs into the rounded sides of the half balls; glue to secure. Cut two 3" circles from orange craft foam & glue to the bottom of each foot. Glue 2" pieces of boa around each ankle.
4. Glue a wiggle eye onto the center of each 1" ball. Glue the eyeballs side-by-side to the upper portion of the egg. Cut 2" square from orange craft foam & glue adjacent corners together to form a cone. Cut the wide end of the cone to even the edges, then glue to the egg, just below the eyes.
1. Cut each of the fabric colors into 1½" squares. Lay a square of fabric on the egg and use the tip of the metal nail file to push the center of the square 1/4" into the foam. Continue to tuck squares into the egg until it is completely covered. Use a different color of fabric for each egg or mix and match.
2. Glue one end of the 1½" ribbon to the back of the wreath. Tightly wrap the wreath form, slightly overlapping each wrap until it is completely covered. Glue ends in place.
3. Center & glue the 4" egg inside the wreath. Glue a 2½" egg on each side of the 4" egg. Paint the wooden letters and allow to dry. Glue letters across the top of the wreath to spell SPRING.
4. Make a bow with long tails from 5/8" pink ribbon. Tie together the orange, purple and yellow ribbons to create another bow. Glue this bow to the center of the pink bow. Glue the bow to the bottom of the wreath.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>