SIMPLE STITCH BLANKET
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 skeins Bernat® Baby Bundle™ In the Pinks
- Size U.S. M/13 crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Finished Size Approximately 38" square
- Chain [ch] 78.
- Row 1: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. *Ch 1. Skip next ch. 1 sc in next ch. Rep from * to end of chain. Turn. 77 sts.
- Row 2: Ch 1. 1 sc in first sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 space [sp]. *Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. Rep from * to last sc. 1 sc in last sc. Turn.
- Row 3: Ch 1. 1 sc in first sc. *Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. Rep from * to last 2 sc. Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in last sc. Turn. Rep 2nd and 3rd rows for pat until work from beg measures 38". Do not fasten off.
- Ch 1. Work 1 round [rnd] of sc evenly around outer edge of Blanket, working 3 sc in each corner. Join with slip stitch [sl st] to first sc. Fasten off.
- Beg = Beginning
- Ch = chain
- Pat = Pattern
- Rep = Repeat
- Sc = Single Crochet
- St(s) = Stitch(es)