Simple Tea Bath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Small scraps of fabric 3/8" x 7-1/2" strips
- 1 yd Pellon® Cheesecloth
- Dried flowers or herbs
- Epsom salts
- Rotary cutter, ruler & mat
- Place the cheesecloth on the cutting mat, three layers thick. Cut one 9" square out of the three layers for each bag. The cheesecloth is delicate and cutting all three layers at once is easier. Place about 1/3 cup of the ‘tea’ in the center. Dried lavender, chamomile buds or rose petals can be used as well as epsom salts.
- Gather up the edges of the cheesecloth.
- Tie with a strip of scrap fabric. Use fabric that does not easily bleed. Place the bath tea in a tub of hot water and enjoy. If cotton scraps were used to tie the bags, the entire bag can be placed in the compost after using.