Quilt Size: 43"x58"
Note: 1/4" seam allowance used throughout
WOF = width of fabric
1. Cut one 9"x43" strip from each of the six coordinating fabrics. Cut 1-1/2"x 43" strips from the two remaining fabrics. (Five narrow strips are needed.)
2. Alternating wide pieces with narrow pieces, determine the placement of the strips. Stitch together with right sides together and long edges even. Press seam allowances toward the thinner strips.
3. Piece backing as needed to make a 50"x65" rectangle.
4. Layer backing, batting and pieced top. Quilt as desired.
5. Trim and square up quilted piece.
6. From binding fabric, cut six 2-1/2"xWOF strips. Stitch short ends together. With wrong sides together and long edges even, press. Stitch binding to the quilted piece with raw edges even. Turn to the back and whipstitch in place.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>