SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine
- Daisy flower topper
- 6" x 6" Miss Caroline Howdy Doody Designer Paper Pad – My Mind’s Eye
- Simply Smooth White Cardstock – Bazzill, Basics Paper
- Yellow Button – Buttons Galore & More, Sunburst Collection
- Colorbox® Pigment Inkpad – Mudslide
- Elmer’s CraftBond™ Thin Mini Glue Spots
- Yellow twill ribbon
1. Make card base from white cardstock – cut cardstock to 4-1/4" x 11" and fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of green patterned paper slightly smaller than base – 4" x 5-1/4".
3. Cut piece of white cardstock – 3-3/4" x 5".
4. Adhere strip of patterned paper along bottom of white panel.
5. Stamp sentiment using brown ink above patterned paper strip.
6. Adhere twill ribbon into place securing on back of white panel using glue spots.
7. Cut/emboss Daisy flower topper #4 from yellow patterned paper and #3 from white cardstock using Grand Calibur machine. Cut/emboss #3 again from the rust patterned paper and trim off outside flower.
8. Layer flower die cuts together using glue spots. Add button in center.
9. Adhere flower onto card.