1. Make card base from white cardstock – cut cardstock to 4-1/4" x 11" and fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of green patterned paper slightly smaller than base – 4" x 5-1/4".
3. Cut piece of white cardstock – 3-3/4" x 5".
4. Adhere strip of patterned paper along bottom of white panel.
5. Stamp sentiment using brown ink above patterned paper strip.
6. Adhere twill ribbon into place securing on back of white panel using glue spots.
7. Cut/emboss Daisy flower topper #4 from yellow patterned paper and #3 from white cardstock using Grand Calibur machine. Cut/emboss #3 again from the rust patterned paper and trim off outside flower.
8. Layer flower die cuts together using glue spots. Add button in center.
9. Adhere flower onto card.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>