Simply You Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Heidi Grace Designs Maple Crest Court items:
- 12"x12" double-sided paper pack
- Chipboard alphabet
- Tags punchboard
- Printed ribbon pack
- Glitter flowers & brads
- Fiskars items:
- 12" rotary trimmer
- Adhesive foam set
- Clouds paper edger
- White cardstock
- Use the sage green side of the Mono Floral paper from the Heidi Grace paper pack as the background page.
- Using the paper edger, scallop one long edge of Decor Stripe paper. Adhere horizontally 1" from the bottom edge of page.
- Cut a 4"x12" strip of Pinstripe paper with the stripes positioned vertically. Scallop both long edges using the Clouds paper edger. Adhere to the page above the Pinstripe scallop strip, slightly overlapping.
- Attach a 13" printed satin ribbon horizontally to the upper part of the Pinstripe paper, referring to photo for placement.
- Mat a 5"x7" photo on the tan side of the Decor Stripe paper.
- Apply all chipboard pieces from the punchboard referring to photo for placement.
- Print or handwrite journaling on white cardstock. Frame it with a chipboard label holder from the punchboard, attach to page with brads.
- Add glitter flowers, brads and chipboard photo turns to embellish.
- Arrange and adhere the title with the chipboard alphabet.