Singapore Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cutterpede Paper Trimmer
- Dotto removable adhesive dispenser
- Vario adhesive tab dispenser
- Icicle edger paper punch
- K&Company Happy Trails:
- 12"x12" specialty paper pad
- Tag pad
- Chipboard alphas
- Flowers & brads embellishments
- Quotable Notable vellum quotes
- Mat Pad
- Foam adhesive
- Choose 2 pattern papers from the Happy Trails specialty paper pad. Trim 1 by 1/4" on two sides and mat onto the second sheet of pattern paper.
- Cut a strip from a coordinating pattern and adhere across the bottom of the page.
- Choose 1 of the double-sided mat pad papers, and using the solid side, cut 3 identical rectangles.
- Use the Icicle edger punch to create a fringe across the top of each rectangle.
- Apply adhesive to the sides and bottom of each rectangle. Adhere to the border strip at the bottom of the layout to create 3 tag pockets.
- Create a double mat for the focus photo and attach in the upper right hand corner.
- Add pictures to the pockets and journaling to a tag and place inside each pocket.
- Embellish layout with chipboard alphas, flowers & brads and Quotable Notable vellum quotes.