Singer 2277 Tradition Essential Sewing Machine
The SINGER 2277 TRADITION sewing machine is ideal for both beginners and expert sewing enthusiasts. This classic sewing machine is designed with a host of features that make sewing a breeze.
- Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric
- Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole provides professional results at the touch of a button
- Easy Stitch Selection allows you to change stitches in one easy step
- 23 Built-In Stitches – 6 Essential, 11 Stretch, 5 Decorative, 1 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Automatic Tension ensures excellent straight stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being sewn
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Thread Spool Cap, Darning Plate, L-Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: This item is not available for Express Shipping. If you'd like to ship other items via Express Shipping, please enter a separate order.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.