Introducing the Singer Confidence 7640 Sewing Machine! This computerized sewing machine with its sleek, new design has loads of great features - while still being easy to use! There are 200 built-in stitch patterns including basic stitches, stretch stitches, decorative stitches, eight buttonhole styles, as well as alpha-numeric stitch patterns so you can personalize projects with built-in lettering. Choose your stitch with a touch of a button, and the selection displays on the LCD screen. Stitch length and width are adjustable as well, giving you even more creative options. An LED light illuminates the sewing area. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to use, it has a clear cover so you can monitor your thread supply while sewing. Set the maximum sewing speed where you want with the adjustable Speed Control. Drop Feed allows you to lower feed teeth for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, free-motion monogramming and more. Programmable needle up/down is great for quilting, applique and much more.
- Online machine owner’s class showing you how to use your new machine with a teacher available at your fingertips
- 200 Built-In Stitches including Alphanumeric Patterns allow you to personalize your projects
- Programmable Needle Up/Down lets you choose the needle’s stopping position for applique and more
- Speed Control with Start/Stop Button so you can sew at your own speed
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
Free accessories are located in the Removable Storage Compartment. Presser feet included are: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Sew Easy Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot and Cording Foot. In addition, there is a large extension table and Even Feed Foot.