Singer 8500Q Modern Quilter Quilting And Sewing Machine
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The SINGER 8500Q MODERN QUILTER quilting & sewing machine boasts 215 Built-In Stitches including 6 Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes. Use any of the 17 Quilting Stitches to create blind hem applique, fancy stitch applique or stippling designs. The Built-In Block Lettering and Numbers make it easy to make specialty quilt labels. Quilting Stitches include Hand-Look Quilt Stitch, Feather Stitch, Blanket Stitches, Thorn Stitch, Pin Stitches, Straight Stitch and more!
- Extra-Large Circular Stitch Capability allows you to stitch precise circles 10 in to 15 in diameter. Use one of the 215 Built-In Stitches to applique circles or create your own fabric patterns with partial circles
- Extra-Large Sewing Space plus an extra-large Extension Table provide you with 25 in of sewing space
- Extension Table measures 22 in length by 14 in width. The convenient ruler allows you to make quick measurements up to 16 in
- Knee Lifter allows for hands-free raising and lowering of the presser foot and is vital when pivoting and quilting
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader allows you to simply guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for easy needle threading
- Programmable Needle Up / Down allows the needle to be programmed to stop in the highest up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting
- Independent Bobbin Winding System allows you to continue to sew while filling a bobbin! Simply follow the numbered diagram printed on the top of sewing machine and your bobbin is filled while you finish sewing!
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Thread Spool Nets, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Extension Table 22.4 in length x 14.4 in width with circular sewing pin, Knee Lifter, Instruction Manual with included Stitch Guide, Quick Start Guide, Power Cord, Foot Controller
BONUS Quilting Accessories: Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Edge/Quilting Guide
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund within 90 days of delivery. To make returning an item easy, we offer a return shipping label with most shipping packages or you may ship the package back on your own. If you use our shipping label, you will receive a refund back to your original payment method, minus a $5 shipping fee. See Full Return Policy >
Personalized products can not be returned. Every order is custom printed for the person who ordered it and therefore can not be resold. If you received product that was flawed or damaged, we will be happy to work with you on a case by case basis. Please call 888.739.4120, Mon.-Sat. 9am-7pm EST, to determine return eligibility & process.