The Singer 8500Q Modern Quilter Quilting & Sewing Machine boasts 215 Built-In Stitches including six Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes. Use any of the 17 Quilting Stitches to create blind hem applique, fancy stitch applique or stippling designs. The Built-In Block Lettering and Numbers make it easy to make specialty quilt labels. Quilting Stitches include Hand-Look Quilt Stitch, Feather Stitch, Blanket Stitches, Thorn Stitch, Pin Stitches, Straight Stitch and more.
- Brand: Singer
- Includes All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Thread Spool Nets, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Extension Table, Knee Lifter, Instruction Manual with included Stitch Guide
- BONUS Quilting Accessories: Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Edge/Quilting Guide
- Dimensions: 22.4 x 14.4 inches (L x W) (Extension Table)
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Extra-Large Circular Stitch Capability allows you to stitch precise circles 10 in to 15 in diameter. Use one of the 215 Built-In Stitches to applique circles or create your own fabric patterns with partial circles
- Extra-Large Sewing Space plus an extra-large Extension Table provide you with 25 in of sewing space
- Extension Table measures 22 in length by 14 in width. The convenient ruler allows you to make quick measurements up to 16 in
- Knee Lifter allows for hands-free raising and lowering of the presser foot and is vital when pivoting and quilting
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader allows you to simply guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for easy needle threading
- Programmable Needle Up / Down allows the needle to be programmed to stop in the highest up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting
- Independent Bobbin Winding System allows you to continue to sew while filling a bobbin! Simply follow the numbered diagram printed on the top of sewing machine and your bobbin is filled while you finish sewing!
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.