Singer 9980 Quantum Stylist Computerized Sewing Machine
The SINGER® QUANTUM STYLIST™ 9980 sewing machine makes beautiful results easier than ever. The Built-In Sewing Assistance ensures sewing success every step of the way. With over 800 Built-In Stitches, including Block & Script Alphabets, you’ll enjoy the speed, simplicity and durability of this advanced sewing machine. Advanced features like Needle Up / Down for quilting and appliquéing, Pattern Elongation, Stitch Memory with Editing and Automatic Thread Cutter ensure that this is a sewing machine you will love for years to come. SINGER’s signature Heavy Duty Metal Frame keeps the sewing machine still for skip-free sewing.
- Built-In Sewing Assistance is just like having your most trusted sewing friend at your side. The large back-lit LCD screen provides clear ad easy viewing of selected stitch, length and width settings, tension, recommended presser foot and more!
- Automatic Thread Cutter instantly trims the top and bobbin threads at the touch of a button
- Start / Stop Button & Speed Control allows you to control your maximum sewing speed, with or without the foot controller
- 820 Built-In Stitches—10 Basic, 21 Stretch, 776 Decorative, 13 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes, 5 Block & Script Alphabets & Numerals
- 13 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes are a simple 1-step process providing reliable results every time. The sides of the buttonholes are sewn in the same direction to prevent gaps in stitching or fabric distortion
- Stitch Memory with Editing allows you to save and edit select stitch combinations to create personalized patterns and designs
- Drop Feed with Box Feed Motion allows you to lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms, and for sewing buttons. The feed dogs move in a box motion ensuring perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process.
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Exclusive Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning / Embroidery Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot, Cording Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Seam Ripper, Lint Brush, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdrivers, Thread Spool Caps, Edge/Quilting Bar, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Foot Control, Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund within 90 days of delivery. To make returning an item easy, we offer a return shipping label with most shipping packages or you may ship the package back on your own. If you use our shipping label, you will receive a refund back to your original payment method, minus a $5 shipping fee. See Full Return Policy >
Personalized products can not be returned. Every order is custom printed for the person who ordered it and therefore can not be resold. If you received product that was flawed or damaged, we will be happy to work with you on a case by case basis. Please call 888.739.4120, Mon.-Sat. 9am-7pm EST, to determine return eligibility & process.