Singer® C440Q Legacy Quilting Machine
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available at every location.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Introducing the SINGER® LEGACY™ C440Q sewing machine - loaded with great features, while still easy to use! There are 200 built-in stitch patterns including satin stitches, stretch stitches, decorative stitches, quilting & heirloom stitches. Your selected stitch displays on the large LCD Touch Screen. You can mirror image, as well as adjust stitch length, width and density, providing even more creative options. Also included are alpha-numeric stitch patterns, which can even be used in combination with decorative stitches to create unique stitch sequences, then saved in one of the machine’s built-in memories. 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights illuminate the sewing area. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to use, it has a clear cover so you can monitor your thread supply while sewing. Sew up to 800 stitches per minute or set the maximum sewing speed you want with the Speed Control feature. An Extra-Large Sewing Space makes it easy to sew quilts and other larger projects. Drop Feed allows you to lower feed teeth for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, free-motion monogramming and more. Trim threads with a touch, using the conveniently located Thread Cutter Button. It even includes 2 BONUS quilting feet - the Even Feed Foot and the Darning/Embroidery Foot!
- 200 Built-In Stitches give you the right stitch for any project!
- LCD Touch Screen allows you to view your adjustments on the screen while you make them, so you can preview your edits before you sew
- OneTouch™ Stitch Selection gives you the most basic stitch patterns to be selected with a simple touch of a button
- Personalize projects with Built-In Lettering. You can even combine lettering and decorative stitches to create custom stitch sequences
- BONUS Quilting Feet Included – Even Feed/Walking Foot and Darning/Embroidery Foot
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Straight Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Open Toe Foot, Embroidery Foot, Parallel Sewing Foot, Quilting Bar, Thread Spool Net, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Lint Brush, Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Bobbins, and a Pack of Needles.
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online Owner’s Class videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- Consumers’ Choice – More people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined!
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>