Singer® C440Q Legacy Quilting Machine
Introducing the SINGER® LEGACY™ C440Q sewing machine - loaded with great features, while still easy to use! There are 200 built-in stitch patterns including satin stitches, stretch stitches, decorative stitches, quilting & heirloom stitches. Your selected stitch displays on the large LCD Touch Screen. You can mirror image, as well as adjust stitch length, width and density, providing even more creative options. Also included are alpha-numeric stitch patterns, which can even be used in combination with decorative stitches to create unique stitch sequences, then saved in one of the machine’s built-in memories. 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights illuminate the sewing area. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to use, it has a clear cover so you can monitor your thread supply while sewing. Sew up to 800 stitches per minute or set the maximum sewing speed you want with the Speed Control feature. An Extra-Large Sewing Space makes it easy to sew quilts and other larger projects. Drop Feed allows you to lower feed teeth for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, free-motion monogramming and more. Trim threads with a touch, using the conveniently located Thread Cutter Button. It even includes 2 BONUS quilting feet - the Even Feed Foot and the Darning/Embroidery Foot!
- 200 Built-In Stitches give you the right stitch for any project!
- LCD Touch Screen allows you to view your adjustments on the screen while you make them, so you can preview your edits before you sew
- OneTouch™ Stitch Selection gives you the most basic stitch patterns to be selected with a simple touch of a button
- Personalize projects with Built-In Lettering. You can even combine lettering and decorative stitches to create custom stitch sequences
- BONUS Quilting Feet Included – Even Feed/Walking Foot and Darning/Embroidery Foot
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Straight Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Open Toe Foot, Embroidery Foot, Parallel Sewing Foot, Quilting Bar, Thread Spool Net, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Lint Brush, Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Bobbins, and a Pack of Needles.
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online Owner’s Class videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- Consumers’ Choice – More people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined!
- Handling Code:
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >