Singer® 8770 Curvy Computerized Sewing Machine
The SINGER 8770 CURVY™ sewing machine is full of features including 225 Built-In Stitches with Alphanumeric Stitches and 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes, Twin Needle Sewing Capability, Automatic Stitch Length and Width, Programmable Needle Up/Down and Drop Feed for free motion sewing. The SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader as well as the DROP & SEW Bobbin System makes machine set-up frustration-free! The 20 Entry Memory Bank holds full names and short phrases for sewing over and over again. The Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter will accommodate thicker and layered fabrics.
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver. Just guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the threading lever for truly one-touch threading!
- Block Alphabets and Numerals allow you to personalize any project with a monogram at 5mm
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes provide professional results at the touch of a button
- 225 Built-In Stitches--6 Essential, 5 Stretch, 207 Decorative, Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes, 1 Endless Buttonhole
- Built-In Alphanumeric Stitches allow you to personal projects by adding a 5mm monogram, name, or phrase with the Built-In Block Style Alphabet and Numeric Stitches
- Automatic Stitch Length and Width provide the right stitch settings every time
- DROP & SEW Bobbin System has automatic bobbin thread pick up for quicker threading
- 3 STAYBRIGHT LED Lights illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing and stay cool regardless how long the machine is operated
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, this item is not available for Express Shipping and can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
Due to a technical issue, we are experiencing a delay in fulfilling and shipping out orders. As soon as the issue is resolved, our shipping will commence but it may take us a few days to catch back up. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>