Singer 8770 Curvy Computerized Sewing Machine
The SINGER 8770 CURVY™ sewing machine is full of features including 225 Built-In Stitches with Alphanumeric Stitches and 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes, Twin Needle Sewing Capability, Automatic Stitch Length and Width, Programmable Needle Up/Down and Drop Feed for free motion sewing. The SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader as well as the DROP & SEW Bobbin System makes machine set-up frustration-free! The 20 Entry Memory Bank holds full names and short phrases for sewing over and over again. The Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter will accommodate thicker and layered fabrics.
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver. Just guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the threading lever for truly one-touch threading!
- Block Alphabets and Numerals allow you to personalize any project with a monogram at 5mm
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes provide professional results at the touch of a button
- 225 Built-In Stitches--6 Essential, 5 Stretch, 207 Decorative, Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes, 1 Endless Buttonhole
- Built-In Alphanumeric Stitches allow you to personal projects by adding a 5mm monogram, name, or phrase with the Built-In Block Style Alphabet and Numeric Stitches
- Automatic Stitch Length and Width provide the right stitch settings every time
- DROP & SEW Bobbin System has automatic bobbin thread pick up for quicker threading
- 3 STAYBRIGHT LED Lights illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing and stay cool regardless how long the machine is operated
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- SINGER has won the 2013 & 2014 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Home Sewing Machine!
- No Express Shipping: This item is not available for Express Shipping. If you'd like to ship other items via Express Shipping, please enter a separate order.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.