Singer XL-400 Futura Sewing And Embroidery Machine
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The SINGER XL-400 FUTURA is everything you love about your SINGER sewing machine, built right into an embroidery machine. This sewing and embroidery machine has 30 popular Built-In Sewing Stitches with 2 Fully-Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes and also boasts 125 Built-In Embroidery Designs with 5 Fonts and Outline Lettering! The embroidery hoop sizes are 10in x 6in and 4in x 4in, but with the Multi-Hooping function that allows your designs to be four times the hoop size, your possibilities are endless!
Computer Requirements: Personal Computer with 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor, Windows OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7, 1 GB of RAM (or more recommended), CD-ROM Drive, 500 MB (or more recommended) of Available Hard-Disk Space for Installation, Color Standard (1024x768 pixel, 65,000 colors recommended), VGA Adapter Connected with Color VGA Monitor, Microsoft® Compatible Mouse, USB 1.1/2.0
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver. Just guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the threading lever for truly one-touch threading!
- 6 STAYBRIGHT LED lights keep your extra-large sewing space well lit when working on those big projects
- Design file compatibility automatically reads most embroidery design file formats
- Easy-On Extra Large 10 Inch X 6 Inch Embroidery Hoop with Multi Hooping capability
- 30 Built-In Sewing Stitches--6 Essential, 5 Stretch, 17 Decorative, 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes plus 125 Built-In Embroidery Designs with 5 Fonts and Outline Lettering
- DROP & SEW Bobbin System with Long Arm design to easily handle big projects
Included Accessories: 10 inch x 6 inch Embroidery Hoop, 4 inch x 4 inch Embroidery Hoop, Embroidery Foot, Thread Spool Nets, Scissors, USB Cable, Embroidery Software and Design CD, All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund within 90 days of delivery. To make returning an item easy, we offer a return shipping label with most shipping packages or you may ship the package back on your own. If you use our shipping label, you will receive a refund back to your original payment method, minus a $5 shipping fee. See Full Return Policy >
Personalized products can not be returned. Every order is custom printed for the person who ordered it and therefore can not be resold. If you received product that was flawed or damaged, we will be happy to work with you on a case by case basis. Please call 888.739.4120, Mon.-Sat. 9am-7pm EST, to determine return eligibility & process.