Singer® XL-400 Futura Sewing And Embroidery Machine
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available at every location.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The SINGER XL-400 FUTURA is everything you love about your SINGER sewing machine, built right into an embroidery machine. This sewing and embroidery machine has 30 popular Built-In Sewing Stitches with 2 Fully-Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes and also boasts 125 Built-In Embroidery Designs with 5 Fonts and Outline Lettering! The embroidery hoop sizes are 10in x 6in and 4in x 4in, but with the Multi-Hooping function that allows your designs to be four times the hoop size, your possibilities are endless!
Computer Requirements: Personal Computer with 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor, Windows OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7, 1 GB of RAM (or more recommended), CD-ROM Drive, 500 MB (or more recommended) of Available Hard-Disk Space for Installation, Color Standard (1024x768 pixel, 65,000 colors recommended), VGA Adapter Connected with Color VGA Monitor, Microsoft® Compatible Mouse, USB 1.1/2.0
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver. Just guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the threading lever for truly one-touch threading!
- 6 STAYBRIGHT LED lights keep your extra-large sewing space well lit when working on those big projects
- Design file compatibility automatically reads most embroidery design file formats
- Easy-On Extra Large 10 Inch X 6 Inch Embroidery Hoop with Multi Hooping capability
- 30 Built-In Sewing Stitches--6 Essential, 5 Stretch, 17 Decorative, 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes plus 125 Built-In Embroidery Designs with 5 Fonts and Outline Lettering
- DROP & SEW Bobbin System with Long Arm design to easily handle big projects
Included Accessories: 10 inch x 6 inch Embroidery Hoop, 4 inch x 4 inch Embroidery Hoop, Embroidery Foot, Thread Spool Nets, Scissors, USB Cable, Embroidery Software and Design CD, All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, this item is not available for Express Shipping and can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>